what's your bigger dream in life?

Started by dsanchez, October 14, 2005, 22:50:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnage Visor

Get taller, have my face get longer and stop looking like a 6-year old with acne, get my hair like Robert's, start a band in the style of 80s NEW WAVE and Post-Punk, become a filmmaker and make some good movies with special effects and use lots of Cure and other late 70s, early 80s bands.
All the while, date girls for once...it's about time I get some female attention, I'm 15 for crying out loud. Uh, get married some day perhaps? I don't know if I want kids because I hate being around little whiney kids and having to take care of them.
I don't know what else...just be really cool and have alot of fun in life. That's all I can think of.

caithness

Quote from: Sussex on August 23, 2007, 04:17:01
Quote from: caithness on August 22, 2007, 17:56:11
My bigger dream in life is continue to be the best mom I can to my kids, live and love my wonderful husband and one day live in the country and have my degree done and go to all the shows/concerts I want too.

I wish you the best!  :smth023

Thanks for the best wishes  :D

japanesebaby

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Sussex

Quote from: strange_day on August 23, 2007, 13:34:10

my lifes ambition would be just to be happy.

Thats the best thing to hope after all.. :smth035
"Thick As Shit"

FarFar

i'll hope that i can live in this world next year...pray for me... :smth001
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Siouxsie_

japanesebaby

Quote from: Carnage Visor on August 23, 2007, 18:06:53
Get taller, have my face get longer and stop looking like a 6-year old with acne, get my hair like Robert's, start a band in the style of 80s NEW WAVE and Post-Punk, become a filmmaker and make some good movies with special effects and use lots of Cure and other late 70s, early 80s bands.
All the while, date girls for once...it's about time I get some female attention, I'm 15 for crying out loud. Uh, get married some day perhaps? I don't know if I want kids because I hate being around little whiney kids and having to take care of them.
I don't know what else...just be really cool and have alot of fun in life. That's all I can think of.

this is good to read, carnage visor - because despite all the troubles in life that might make you feel like it's all falling on you and  drowning you, you have these dreams. :!:
stick to this!  :smth023

Quote from: Siouxsie_ on September 14, 2007, 08:42:57
I honestly don't know.

yep i'm still in this club too.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Lady

Maybe one of my two biggest dreams will become true before the end of this year...but I can't still say nothing to you, eheheh...I'm superstitious!!! :-D

The other one is to spend the rest of my life with my boyfriend! :smth001
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

FarFar

Quote from: Lady on September 14, 2007, 17:58:20
Maybe one of my two biggest dreams will become true before the end of this year...but I can't still say nothing to you, eheheh...I'm superstitious!!! :-D

:smth023 :-D
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

disintegration

Quote from: Lady on September 14, 2007, 17:58:20

:smth023 to get a house with you, my love!  :smth058
Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

Cure Freak

To visit Europe and parts of Asia.
Own a black 1968 Camaro SS  :rocker
And to live with my OZ boyfriend.Forever and ever. :)

FarFar

Quote from: Cure Freak on September 17, 2007, 00:21:43
To visit Europe and parts of Asia.
Own a black 1968 Camaro SS  :rocker
And to live with my OZ boyfriend.Forever and ever. :)

please come to malaysia... :rocker

ROGUE

To run away to a deserted island, or a paradise island~ ok 'fantasy island' with that little guy that says " the plane, the plane !!".

Or move to W.Australia,- (iam in Australia, but Vic) -and work caring for the big 'Loggerhead turtles' 1.5m and endagered, poor
babes eat plastic bags thinking they are jelly fish, and slowly kills them, if unlucky- Although some can be rescued.
Or  the Green turtle or flatback, they are all over 1 m, and just beautiful,
a friend of mine went over in late Jan to Feb, to do volunteer work counting hatchlings ~how cute~ ohh sooo cutsie :)

I would love to live near the beach to swim aswell, and help rescue ocean creatures  ;)